这美丽的城市是充满了如诗如画的景点和文化，我们欢迎您来到岘港国际马拉松2015。这次我们准备了三个不同的项目给爱赛跑的您，全程马拉松赛，半程马拉松赛和五公里马拉松赛。这场马拉松是首次在越南获得IAAF - AIMS (International Association of Athletics Federations and Association of International Marathons and Distance Races).
比赛日：星期日，2015年08月06日 出发点/终点线：Bien Dong Park前面, Vo Nguyen Giap Street, Danang City
1. The local fee is applied to:
- Vietnamese passport holders.
- International runners who are living in Vietnam and have a resident card (please bring your temporary resident card when you come to the race-kit pick up, we will not accept your passport or any other documents).
In case you do not have your resident card along with you on the race kit pick-up, you will have to pay the difference between the local and international fee as we cannot verify your residence).
2. Registration will close once we reach our quota.
3. Free slots are eligible to place as winners and receive the trophy but those won't receive any cash or sponsors prizes
- All runners have to wear BIB number while participating.
让我们把世界在这马拉松带靠近一点。 我们在岘港， 越南见！
Race day: August 12th, 2018
Time: 04:00 AM
Location: Bien Dong park, Da Nang city
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MANULIFE DANANG INTERNATIONAL MARATHON
Thanks for the organization of the first Da Nang Marathon! I had a great time and enjoyed the nice course around the city and along the waterfront.
Will recommend this to my friends and truly hope to there will be a second Da Nang Marathon next year
Congratulations on the best ever first marathon organized in such a beautiful place.
Absolutely enjoyed it and will ensure we pass the word around to running enthusiasts in our part of the world
The De Nang Marathon/Half Marathon is an event which allows you to not only run 42.2k or 21.1k but
also an opportunity to explore an exciting part of Vietnam .In particular I totally enjoyed my two visits to Hoi An. The Vietnamese people are extremely
friendly and race organisation is faultless.
Just wanted to thank you guys for a fantastic experience at the Race in Da Nang. Really appreciated the regular and well stocked drinks tables (with plenty of sports drinks). Also, the roads seemed well policed to save us from the Da Nang traffic. A great first year. My only suggestion is an earlier start for next year (even for the half marathon)â€¦ pretty much everyone I have spoken to said that this would make sense.