1. The local fee is applied to:
- Vietnamese passport holders.
- International runners who are living in Vietnam and have a resident card (please bring your temporary resident card when you come to the race-kit pick up, we will not accept your passport or any other documents).
In case you do not have your resident card along with you on the race kit pick-up, you will have to pay the difference between the local and international fee as we cannot verify your residence).
2. Registration will close once we reach our quota.
3. Free slots are eligible to place as winners and receive the trophy but those won't receive any cash or sponsors prizes
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MANULIFE DANANG INTERNATIONAL MARATHON
Thanks for the organization of the first Da Nang Marathon! I had a great time and enjoyed the nice course around the city and along the waterfront.
Will recommend this to my friends and truly hope to there will be a second Da Nang Marathon next year
Congratulations on the best ever first marathon organized in such a beautiful place.
Absolutely enjoyed it and will ensure we pass the word around to running enthusiasts in our part of the world
The De Nang Marathon/Half Marathon is an event which allows you to not only run 42.2k or 21.1k but
also an opportunity to explore an exciting part of Vietnam .In particular I totally enjoyed my two visits to Hoi An. The Vietnamese people are extremely
friendly and race organisation is faultless.
Just wanted to thank you guys for a fantastic experience at the Race in Da Nang. Really appreciated the regular and well stocked drinks tables (with plenty of sports drinks). Also, the roads seemed well policed to save us from the Da Nang traffic. A great first year. My only suggestion is an earlier start for next year (even for the half marathon)â€¦ pretty much everyone I have spoken to said that this would make sense.